Edge of Paradise - "Bound to the Rhythm" Official Music Video



20 de set. de 2022

Filmed while on UK/EU tour with International Women Of Rock. Special thank you to Marleo Video for the filming of Edge of Paradise show in Bree, Belgium. Official Website: http://www.edgeofparadiseband.com Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/45MvW... Lyrics: Time you can be so cruel I'm locked inside your storm Bound to your rhythm Life is it just a dream Will I see you again Or are we lost in time And now we're at the end On the edge of a new beginning Forever and a day Together we're alone Are we alone I'm bound to your rhythm I'm locked inside your storm I'm bound to your rhythm I'm lost in time I'm bound to your rhythm I'm locked inside your storm Not bound by the system Of lust and grime The past the future and the now Will I meet you in another life Where do we go from here I hope that my life it's my own Time you can be so cruel I'm locked inside your storm Bound to your rhythm Life is it just a dream Will I see you again Or are we dust and grime I'm bound to your rhythm I'm locked inside your storm I'm bound to your rhythm I'm lost in time I'm bound to your rhythm I'm locked inside your storm Not bound by the system Of lust and grime I'm bound to your rhythm I'm locked inside your storm I'm bound to your rhythm I'm lost in time Bound to your rhythm Not to your system Set me free Bound to your rhythm Not to your system Set me free

Edge Of Paradise

Comentários