Shallow Pools - "Say What You Want" (Official Music Video)



"Say What You Want" is the latest single from Shallow Pools. Stream/download the song here: https://shallowpools.lnk.to/SWYW Director of Photography: Dana Verdecchio Co-Directors: Ali Ajemian and Dana Verdecchio Additional Creative Direction: Lex Kearney Hair: Laura Obando Lyrics: You’re calling me the devil But she’s calling me baby (calling me baby) I’m on a higher level But you’re trying to save me (trying to save me) And I don’t have to apologize for Bein’ myself Can’t be nobody else, oh Point your finger and crucify If I’m goin’ to hell Then I can’t even tell Say what you want Go oh nah nah nah I say oo la la la ‘Cause Imma do what I want Go oh nah nah nah I say oo la la la ‘Cause you say I’m too much But you can’t bite your tongue And your faith is a crutch Oh nah nah nah ‘Cause you’re so out of touch Oh who are you to judge No you’re no one’s savior Oo la la la I just have one question Why’re you calling me crazy? Come out and face me You feed off suppression You say it’s not your intention But your message is a little bit hazy You can save your apology For somebody else Put it back on the shelf Feels like heaven when she’s with me If I’m goin’ to hell haha oh well Say what you want Go oh nah nah nah I say oo la la la ‘Cause I’mma do what I want Go oh nah nah nah I say oo la la la ‘Cause you say I’m too much But you can’t bite your tongue And your faith is a crutch Oh nah nah nah ‘Cause you’re so out of touch Oh who are you to judge No you’re no one’s savior Oo la la la #shallowpools


Comentários