The Limit Club - "It's Not Me" official music video. (From the album Kid Bitchin')



13 de fev. de 2019

Official music video from The Limit Club off of the album "Kid Bitchin'" Music, Merch and News available at: https://www.limitclub.com/ https://www.facebook.com/thelimitclub/ https://twitter.com/limitclubrock/ https://www.instagram.com/thelimitclub/ --------- Everything is hazy yet it’s better than the truth The mind is running circles, no control to self subdue What if I never gazed into that cool malicious stare? A single thought runs through my mind it’s all that I can bear Hey what you got There held by your pretty little hand? Well it’s the heart From my sleeve, you can keep it while it lasts Well it might beat low And it might pump out Tell me, isn’t that what the game of love is all about? Tell me, isn’t that what the game of love is all about? Indifference rears its ugly face and forces one to make amends A useless contradiction for something that’s never said No matter what the outcome is, somebody has to pay An unfortunate conclusion with a sudden break away Hey what you got Pinned down by your pretty little thumb? Well it’s another Lucky sucker who thinks that you are in love Well they might be low and you might have doubt Tell me, isn’t that what the game of love is all about? Tell me, isn’t that what the game of love is all about? Well there’s a hole in me, like there’s a hole in you A chess game in a stalemate, just can’t make the next move And like a waterspout, the pain just gushes out A slit across the wrist will only cause more doubt Eclectic memory, flamboyant misery That’s all that’s left, that’s all you get, nothing to see I tried to cut the ties, I told myself the lies But I guess it’s not me And so you sit there with the company of actions from the past Knowing that what was is now collected in the ash If only there was more foresight to know what you would loose If you could go back now I’m sure you’d know just what to choose Look what I’ve got On my shoulder with their pretty little head Well it’s another Small reminder of what you should not have said Well you might be low and you might just shout Tell me, isn’t that what the game of love is all about? Tell me, isn’t that what the game of love is all about? Well there’s a hole in me, like there’s a hole in you A chess game in a stalemate, just can’t make the next move And like a waterspout, the pain just gushes out A slit across the wrist will only cause more doubt Eclectic memory, flamboyant misery That’s all that’s left, that’s all you get, nothing to see I tried to cut the ties, I told myself the lies But I guess it’s not me © 2019 Phantom Cat Publishing (ASCAP) Directed by Lionel Thundercloud and Nick Meza Filmed and Edited by Hans Terslin The Limit Club is: Nick Feratu - Guitar and vocals Nick Meza - Upright bass and vocals Niko J - Drums and vocals Miranda Duffy - Guitar and vocals


Comentários