AVATAR - Construction of Souls (Official Lyric Video)



https://www.goinghunting.live/ CONSTRUCTION OF SOULS LYRICS We’re building a hall of remembrance A tower of frangible bones A guardian will stand by the entrance Defending the temple of clones Breathe in the smoke, extend all your hydraulic limbs Raise the stone upon the hill of dead hymns Glass shatter roses lie on the graves of our kings We atone for the sins of our masters By bringing the end of all gods Preventing another disaster United we’re never at odds Assemble the parts! Let progress for all lead the way! We’ll reach above the clouds one of these days On all sons and fathers as nameless as I I make you but one promise and then after it’s done I’ll die I’ll lay down my body to build an ark that flies The ashes of our ancestors are taken from paradise Let us begin Construction of souls I lay down my spine as a drawbridge A step on the way for my kind A death while you serve is to die rich A thought bringing peace to my mind Strike like a sledge, we’re making a carriage of chrome An arrow to break through the roof of this dome A voice of black gas is calling its kin to come home On all sons and fathers as nameless as I I make you but one promise and then after it’s done I’ll die I’ll lay down my body to build an ark that flies The ashes of our ancestors are taken from paradise Let us begin Construction of souls On all sons and fathers as nameless as I I make you but one promise and then after it’s done I’ll die I’ll lay down my body to build an ark that flies The ashes of our ancestors are taken from paradise Let us begin Construction of souls #AvatarMetal #ConstructionOfSouls

Avatar Metal

Comentários