My Threnody: a return with remastered albums and working on new songs



Provided to YouTube by ONErpm Butterfly on a Wheel (Remastered) · My Threnody · Jefferson Britto · Mick Brown · Craig Adams · Wayne Hussey · Simin Hinkler The Dawn of Understanding ℗ My Threnody Released on: 2020-05-27 Producer: Jefferson Britto Remixer: Jefferson Britto Auto-generated by YouTube.



My Threnody: a return with remastered albums and working on new songs

MY THRENODY, the doom metal project formed by Jefferson Britto (IN APOSTASIA, ex-SILENT CRY) reissued remastered versions of its two albums, "An Angel and the Eternal Silence" and "The Dawn of Understanding", which were originally released in 2002 and 2004 by Avernus Records. The new versions are now available in all streaming platforms.

About the decision to remaster his old recordings Jefferson said: "Many years have passed since these albums were released, so I decided to remaster and release them on the digital platforms. I also released the original versions of the 2005 EP and the 'Loss' single. This return, after so many years, is because I am working on a new album, and a single from it will be ready by October."

Check out the remastered versions of the albums on Spotify at https://bit.ly/mythrenody
Copyright © 2020 Nightfall PR, All rights reserved.


Comentários