FROM HELL - "The Witch" - from the album 'Rats & Ravens' (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO 2020)



New release by the band FROM HELL on the album 'Rats and Ravens' RATS & RAVENS available now at https://scourgerecords.com and https://thisbandisfromhell.bandcamp.com/ For iTunes and Other Digital Retailers please visit: https://smarturl.it/FromHellRatsRavens A New Horror Story in the FROM HELL Anthology FROM HELL returns in 2020 with a new album called RATS & RAVENS. Staying true to the vision that each release is a concept album, Aleister Sinn (the live persona of George Anderson, creator/writer of FROM HELL), releases an album both dark and sinister. Mid 13th Century…somewhere in eastern Europe “A father disturbs an evil in the east. A witch comes to steal his son and the children of the village to make them her own. She sacrifices them and reanimates the dead with the blessings from the god of vermin. With rats, she brings them back to life and calls them Lilium.” Directed by Rick Glenn Director of Photography Paul Nordin Produced and Edited by George Anderson From the album "Rats & Ravens" (c) 2020 Scourge Records (p) Bone Devil Publishing FROM HELL is Aleister Sinn - vocals and guitars Steve Smyth - guitars Wes Anderson - drums Stephen Paul Goodwin - bass Recorded and Mixed by Greg Wilkinson at Earhammer Studio, Oakland, CA Mastered by Maor Appelbaum, Los Angeles, CA Artwork by Pete Novak, Los Angeles, CA Crew A-Camera Operator – Paul Nordin B-Camera Operator – Jerome Stolly First Assistant Camera – Jerome Stolly Gaffer – Anders Ericsson Key Grip – Nicholas Gomez Grip – Matt Araquistain Drone Operator – Paul Nordin Second Unit The Witch – Luma Jaguar Baphomet / The Devil – Raven Ebner Witch Hands – Demi Schlehofer 2nd Unit DP – Shannon Pardini Grip/Gaffer- Stephen Paul Goodwin Prosthetics/ Forest Lightning – Kaela V. Franz Color by – EMB Films, Emeryville, CA Animals Provided by - Performing Animal Troupe Special Thanks to Rob Sandolo for extra support for this video! THE WITCH (Witch:) I remember when they all turned on me. Accused me of being a witch. Cast out from the village. My hut burned and pillaged. I woke up cold and naked in a ditch (Villagers:) “Satan’s evil minion. You’ll never be a Christian. Before the light of God you shall cower. Bow on your knees. Confessions only please. Your soul has turned wicked and grown sour.” (Witch:) Tied me to the stake and lit the fire (Villagers:) “This is for witches & for liars” (Villagers:) “In the name of God we immolate your soul And return you to the dust from which you came” (Witch:) God of Hell below save my simple soul Save me from the Christians and I screamed I am the Witch of the Haven I am the Witch Rats & Ravens (Witch:) One after one, I saw my family burned. I watched my sisters scorched and reviled. Tortured and abused, wrongfully accused I endured every scourge with a smile Hate and ignorance killed my innocence Condemned, I sought the powers of all evil In the pale moon light, around a fire bright, in lustful sin I fucked the devil. (Witch:) Tied me to the stake and lit the fire (Villagers:) “This is for witches & for liars” (Villagers:) “In the name of God we immolate your soul And return you to the dust from which you came” (Witch:) God of Hell below save my simple soul Save me from the Christians and I screamed I am the Witch of the Haven I am the Witch Rats & Ravens (Witch:) And as I lay there dying Under the setting sun Descending high above me Was the black raven I know you've come to ferry My soul to the dead I pray for vengeance, Mother For my soul instead Give me the power to stay Alive and take revenge Abjure the faith of Christians See what they've done to me




logo_center
FASTBALL MUSIC video & single releases


Fastball Music Homepage | Current releases


logo_bottom


FASTBALL MUSIC
rock-promotion


Comentários