Anneke van Giersbergen with Kamerata Zuid - ‘Let the Light in’ Out July 31st





I’m very proud to announce my new collaborative release with Kamerata Zuid chamber orchestra. The album is called ‘Let the Light in’ and will be released on July 31st on digital platforms only. It was recorded over the course of several concerts in fall of 2019 and you can already pre-order it on my Bandcamp page. You will immediately receive our version of ‘Circles’ if you pre-order now!
www.annekevangiersbergen.bandcamp.com
In December 2019, Kamerata Zuid and I did a number of concerts together in North Brabant, a province in the south of the Netherlands where I was born and raised.
The setlist offered a variety of my own songs with a classical twist, two renditions of my favourite collaborations and some classical arias. The concerts also featured a brand new piece called 'Let the Light in’, that I wrote together with famed Dutch composer Anthony Fiumara. All arrangements were written by Ruud Peeters, with the exception of the title track.
We recorded all seven concerts and artistic director / conductor Frank Adams and I cherry-picked our best performances. The album was recorded by Jonathan Heywood, mixed by Guido Aalbers at Giesound and mastered by Darius van Helfteren. Hajo Müller designed the album cover.
I hope you will enjoy the album as much as we enjoyed creating it. More updates to follow as we approach the release date.
Anneke XxX
Tracklist:
Elegy in G Major (P.I. Tchaikovsky)
Waar Ben Ik Meneer?
Mental Jungle
Heute Nacht Oder Nie (M. Spoliansky)
Circles
Bist Du Bei Mir (G. Stölzel)
Stay
Let the Light in (new composition by Anthony Fiumara and Anneke)
Somewhere (Within Temptation)
Wonder
O Del Mio Dolce Ardor (C.W. Gluck)
Valley of the Queens (Ayreon)
She





© 2011 Anneke van Giersbergen - "Feel Alive" [Official Music Video] Download on iTunes : http://goo.gl/MCGP8 Website: http://www.annekevangiersbergen.com/ NEW ALBUM COMING IN JANUARY 2012 Directed by: Barry Annes - http://www.barryannes.com/ Director of photography: Micha Douwes - http://douwes.com/







Comentários