The Lawrence Arms - "PTA" Official Video



"PTA" by The Lawrence Arms from the album 'Skeleton Coast,' available July 17 Pre-order at https://thelawrencearms.ffm.to/skelet... Directed by Felicity Jayn Heath Animation by Cristin Yoder Neil Hennessy - Drums Chris McCaughan - Guitar Brendan Kelly - bass All songs written by The Lawrence Arms Skeleton Coast was recorded January/February 2020 at Sonic Ranch on the Texas/Mexico border Produced and Engineered by Matt “We doin’ pseudonyms on this record? No nicknames for me, please” Allison Assisted by Mauro Castro and David Carreon Lyrics Don't worry baby, it's nigh. The end of our time, the brush on your thigh. The feeling of toiling and loving only to watch it all die. I'm a long time in coming along for one hell of a ride. We took planes. We took trains. We took automobiles. And it was still just me looking at you when we stopped spinning the wheels. Dusty and lonesome and craving a glance that starts in your heart then shoots into your pants. So, what did we do about it? The same thing that everyone does Cancel the contract you had with your soul And cut out the love Cuz if you're fighting yourself, Then no one is fighting for you Baby, that's how I like it. I wanna be down there with you. We took planes. We took trains. We took automobiles. And it was still just me looking at you When we stopped spinning the wheels. Dusty and lonesome and craving a glance Remember? We used to hold hands. Now, I just go out alone when I need to dance. #thelawrencearms #skeletoncoast #epitaph


Comentários