Attila - Cancelled (Official Video)



Don't give a fuck about the guidelines Don't care bout pleasing all of you I wanna watch the fucking world burn I wanna burn you too Push me to the edge cuz I welcome death I don't wanna hear that smack I don't even roll like that Rather grab a rope and tie you up no slack Better get back for I rack your ass You can count on that WHAT Wanna feel your brains, slice your veins Toss you into the lake I could take you out with no remorse And bitch I won't even blink Kiss the blade Bite the curb Maybe we should overdose Say the word I know you wanna watch me die Watch me hurt But legends always stay alive Mark my words Everything I see is red Everything I see is dead Bitch you know I need some head Better keep me fed Better make some bread For I spray this lead UH I'm sick and tired of dreaming about the end I never know what's really real till the Bullet is in my head All these days spent thinking of death I'm gonna stab a fucking hole through your god damn chest I want to see you fucking struggle till there's nothing left I wanna put you in the grave I wanna take your flesh I wanna wear your face You will never cancel me I know you're just an enemy and if you're not a friend of me then you won't make the end of me You wanna make me fucking break But I've got nothing to take Grab you by the throat and shake Wanna feel your neck break motherfucker what Get fucked I wanna smash your fucking face in


Attila



https://www.facebook.com/AttilaGA/
https://twitter.com/attilaga


Comentários