TRICK OR TREAT "PISCES: Bloody rose" Official video



last single taken from " The legend of the XII saints" out on April 24th via Scarlet records Produced by EDDY CAVAZZA & TRICK OR TREAT mixed and mastered by EDDY CAVAZZA Artworks by: Alessandro Conti Video by: Stefano Mastronicola keyboard by: Alessio Lucatti PISCES: Bloody rose Music: L.Villani Conti/ L.Venturelli Lyrics: A.Conti/ L.Villani Conti Time is fading out but you are not allowed you can walk trough roses over my house Beauty will prevail, and poison in my veins will show you the meaning of real pain Roses like a leech, will take your life away, till you go insane You’re effort will be vain the colors of my rose decide your CHORUS: Fate strikes you this night the warrior of beauty will be dire when you’ll feel the intense scent of roses there will be no defense I don’t mine, I don’t care, I just defend this place Who is right, in this sensless war thorns of my roses has no god Roses like a leech, will take your life away, till you go insane You’re effort will be vain the colors of my rose decide your CHORUS Fate strikes you this night the warrior of beauty will be dire when you’ll feel the intense scent of roses there will be no defense No one, no one will pass from here blood on the stairs, scarlet like roses no one, no one will pass from here you have been deceived by my fatal beauty CHORUS Fate strikes you this night the warrior of beauty will be dire when you’ll feel the intense scent of roses there will be no defense







Comentários