Slaves - "Talk to a friend" (Music Video)



Spotify/Apple Music- https://found.ee/fpMN Directed by Aaron Berkshire VERSE I just called to see how you’re doing Never mind, that’s a lie I’ve been going through it I had a good thing but I blew it It wasn’t her fault and she knew it Tell me, what kind of man am I s’posed to be When the lines the razor blade made are faded Is there really any hope for me If a simple conversation’s complicated PRE I know everything I’ve ever done wrong That kind of memory won’t let me move on Though there’s bound to be some things that you ain’t told me I could never be ashamed of you homie CHORUS I wouldn’t talk to a friend the way I talk to myself (I’m turning my life to hell) See the voice in my head really needs some help (I figure I might as well) I wouldn’t talk to a friend the way I talk to myself (I’m turning my life to hell) See the voice in my head really needs some help (I figure I might as well) VERSE 2 Step inside this is my confession I let resentment turn into a deep depression I spend the next five lines asking bad questions How could I hit rock bottom never learning a lesson? Do I deserve this hurting? If my body goes limp would I float to the surface? Or can I live in a world with no purpose? How could I change when I’m still the same person? CHORUS I wouldn’t talk to a friend the way I talk to myself (I’m turning my life to hell) See the voice in my head really needs some help (I figure I might as well) I wouldn’t talk to a friend the way I talk to myself (I’m turning my life to hell) See the voice in my head really needs some help (I figure I might as well) BRIDGE Stuck in a circle Waiting to die I won’t find a way out Looking inside Don’t I deserve To make anything right I won’t find a way out Looking inside Stuck in a circle Waiting to die I won’t find a way out Looking inside Don’t I deserve To make anything right I won’t find a way out Looking inside CHORUS I wouldn’t talk to a friend the way I talk to myself (I’m turning my life to hell) See the voice in my head really needs some help (I figure I might as well) I wouldn’t talk to a friend the way I talk to myself (I’m turning my life to hell) See the voice in my head really needs some help (I figure I might as well)




Comentários