Haggard Cat - European Hardware (Official Video)



Taken from the new album 'Common Sense Holiday', out March 13th, 2020. Pre-order now at https://smarturl.it/HaggardCat-CSH ON TOUR: 30 Nov – London – Moth Club (w/ Jamie Lenman) 11 Dec – Stafford – Redrum (w/ Virginmarys) 12 Dec – Nottingham – Rough Trade (w/ Virginmarys) 13 Dec – London – The Islington (w/ Virginmarys) 14 Dec – Manchester – Academy2 (w/ Virginmarys) 18 Jan – Southampton – The Joiners (w/ InMe) 19 Jan – Bridgwater – Cobblestones (w/ InMe) 20 Jan – Cheltenham – Frog & Fiddle (w/ InMe) 21 Jan – Swansea – The Bunkhouse (w/ InMe) 22 Jan – Stafford – Redrum (w/ InMe) 23 Jan – Chester – The Live Rooms (w/ InMe) 24 Jan – Leicester – 02 Academy 2 (w/ InMe) 25 Jan – Milton Keynes – Crauford Arms (w/ InMe) 26 Jan – London – Boston Music Rooms (w/ InMe) LYRICS: Why know more when you could know better? Let’s ignore all common sense The decent thing to do seems harder So we bury our fucking heads, I think I want to immigrate We are building a wall, We’re building a wall, we’re building a wall We are building a wall, We’re building a wall, we’re building a wall Take what happened before, seal it in a box Ignore it all, We are building a wall, We’re building a wall, we’re building a wall And I’m overwhelmed by it That we’re prepared to stand by it Borderlines are just there to grease their filthy palms We are building a wall, We’re building a wall, we’re building a wall We are building a wall, We’re building a wall, we’re building a wall Given the option would you choose to help Or bury your fellow man? Without doubt could you still dine out With their blood all over your hands? Do you take joy in having something You know another lacks? Regardless of never having lost it You want to take it back I think I want to immigrate I think I want to get out I think I need to wash it off of my hands We are building a wall, We’re building a wall, we’re building a wall We are building a wall, We’re building a wall, we’re building a wall When it comes down to it I’ll be no part of it I see a change, monumental change Right from the start of it I’ll break apart from it Break it brick by brick by brick We are building a wall, We’re building a wall we’re building a wall We are building a wall, We’re building a wall, we’re building a wall Take what happened before, seal it in a box Ignore it all, What’s done is done, the bastards won So we’ll build their fucking wall #HaggardCat #EuropeanHardware #CommonSenseHoliday




Comentários