PUSHING VERONICA Releases Official Music Video for "Bullshit"



BULLSHIT - Lyrics You can't tell me what to do, I'm done with you So take your stupid bullshit and fuck off too You took my dummy meds for my ADD Now I can't think straight and my words don't work good OH Sike bitch! You took my LSD Don't you feel dumb now your dick is in a tree You passed out in the road with sap on your dick And bark in your buttcrack, they couldn't find the stick Don't come back with that bullshit look on your bullshit face Spittin motherfuckin bullshit Don't give me any bullshit I'm tired of your B U L L S H I T Your fuckin bullshit BULLSHIT I let you in my house, I offered you some tea You left shit in my toilet, and you stole my DVD's You're such a fucking chad Conquistador of pricks The reigning duke of dicks That's no way to pick up chicks Don't come back with that bullshit look on your bullshit face Spittin motherfuckin bullshit Don't give me any bullshit I'm tired of your B U L L S H I T Your fuckin bullshit BULLSHIT You talk like a bitch now You sound like a bitch You look like a bitch now When you run like a bitch You sleep like a bitch You even snore like a bitch You cry like a bitch when You bitch like a bitch You whine like a bitch man You throw like a bitch You can't even shit right You shit like a bitch There's always more shit Because you wipe like a bitch You can't even hear this You're deaf like a bitch B U L L S H I T Don't you try to come back with that bullshit look on your bullshit face! Spittin motherfuckin bullshit Don't give me any bullshit I'm tired of your B U L L S H I T Your fuckin Bullshit SPIT YOUR FUCKIN BULLSHIT YOUR FUCKIN BULLSHIT YOUR FUCKIN BULLSHIT YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN BULLSHIT _____________________________________ JUMP IN THE BALLPIT Spotify: bit.ly/ballpitrock IG: instagram.com/pushingveronica FB: www.facebook.com/pushingveronica Twitter: twitter.com/pushingveronica Directed by Glass Dagger Film Company - www.glassdagger.com Produced by Brian Steele Medina - www.analogdescent.com Contact: pushingveronica@gmail.com




Pushing-Veronica-Bullshit-artwork

PUSHING VERONICA Releases Official Music Video for "Bullshit"


"Bullshit" Premiered on Ghost Cult Mag!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
November 22, 2019 - FFO Sum 41 and My Chemical Romance, high school punk quartet Pushing Veronica arrive with their fourth single "Bullshit." Angry and explicit, the track is about the frustration the band feels when they see their friends succumb to the perils of drug addictions. The straightedge group pack all their fury and hope in "Bullshit" and in its accompanying music video. To support the release, Pushing Veronica has booked a tour with Like A Storm this winter. Directed by Glass Dagger Film Company and produced by *Brian Steele Medina, "Bullshit" was premiered on Ghost Cult Mag*.
Player

“Screaming cuss words at the top of our lungs is fun, especially when we’ve got something to scream about. Every member of Pushing Veronica is straight edge and we’ve seen the power addiction holds over our friends. ‘Bullshit’ is our anthem against high school drug abuse and we couldn’t help but kick and scream against it.” - PUSHING VERONICA

Download / Stream "Bullshit":

ituneslogo 11
Spotify social media logo-128
social media logo amazon-512
google plus online social media-512
PVHS 11x17
Photo Credit: Thomas Henriksen
if www logo social media 1071012
if facebook online social media 734399
if online social media twitter 734377
if instagram online social media 734394
***
cropped


Comentários