Our Hollow, Our Home - Burn It // Bury it (Official Video)



THE BRAND NEW SINGLE CDs & VINYLS AVAILABLE FROM: WWW.OURHOLLOWOURHOME.COM _______________________________________________________________ Single released 25.10.19 STREAM: DOWNLOAD: www.ourhollowourhome.com Management: Mike Goncalves - Down For Life Music - mike@downforlifemusic.co.uk Bookings: Maarten Janssen - Avocado Booking - maarten@avocado-booking.com PR: Emma Van Duyts - Public City PR - - em@publiccitypr.com Our Hollow, Our Home are proudly endorsed by: ORANGE AMPLIFICATION SCHECTER GUITARS FENDER GUITARS SHURE NATAL DRUMS SABIAN CYMBALS VOCALZONE VATER STICKS ERNIE BALL STRINGS JIM DUNLOP Our Hollow,Our Home also proudly use: Line 6 Swan Flight Cases Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/ourhollowourhome Instagram: http://instagram.com/ourhollowourhomeuk Twitter: OHOHofficialuk Video by Oliver Duncanson https://www.facebook.com/oliduncanson... Recorded, Mixed & Mastered by Daniel Kerr @ Avenue Studios https://www.facebook.com/Avenuestudios Artwork Emblem by Daniel Holub @ MakeNorth https://www.facebook.com/makenorth/ LYRICS: We’ll take it back to the source Back to the heart of the problem Cut back the stem and dig it up from the roots Black blood, runs deep Through the earth past the mountains And down to the sea I wont wait for these ties to bind me, To finish the noose... ill carry on, i’ll cut lose And bury the parts of me that i left behind when I lost you Its clear to see that this is going too fast, going too fast maybe... I should slow this down but I don’t know how... And now I feel like a freight train get out of my way I’m coming of the tracks so move before its too late Time moves in mysterious ways But I’ve finally found the words So I’ll put them in a melody We will bend and we’ll break But id rather let it burn me than bury me... We will bend and we’ll break I’d rather that than admit this is happening... Oh it’s clear to see I just cant believe this is happening Digging dirt on my hands and knees while i search for salvation in the midst of this tragedy But now I’m just like winter Barren and cold with no love for the sun light, lsolated... and the silence is deafening will I leave myself here to wither away... And in the darkest of nights I’ll pay with my bones to settle the tithe Oh, we are more than just flesh and bone We are more than just skin and soul Hear my words in the ebb and flow... “Dear god, ill be my own reckoning “ Was it so easy to run? I feel the sadness surround me And Ive only myself to blame... I wish the exit, was easier to find It’s not the end, it’s the journey we take…




Comentários