IMPLORE - Parallax (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



IMPLORE - Pallax (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "Alienated Despair", out September 27th, 2019. Order now: https://ImploreBand.lnk.to/AlienatedD... Filmed and produced by Fabian Krenn Filmed at Kapu, Linz LYRICS: I forgot how to roam free under the stars ‘Cause all of my instincts have Atrophied for life I’m caught in this endless disease Subject to be an instrument of tyranny The self-deception Worshipers of greed But to say it is a noble lie Behind the glow there is a dying light And I became the prey The natural slave to the heirs For this I have kissed thy ring This love no longer feels real For I’d rather cut off my tongue ‘Cause I already don’t have a voice The self-deception The bottom feeders All my prayers, all my vows All my anguish, all my scorn All misfortunes, all famines Come with a price And if I’ve shown respect at times Down below awaits The punishment to their souls




Comentários