Thousand Below - Disassociate (Official Music Video)



Pre-order "Gone In Your Wake" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/GoneInYour... Watch me go and, watch me go and, sever everything here that I feel close to I don’t know why, I don’t know why I feel the disassociation From you I’m forsaken, crowded room I hate this I don’t feel surrounded, poison dead without it Now I’ve gotta take a breath, tell myself there’s love to give Now I’ve gotta take a breath, lack of shadow’s caving in It’s caving in, caving in My lack of shadow is caving in It’s been about a season since I haven’t needed you It’s been about a decade since I felt complete Can you tell that I’m suffocating The pain inside me, it’s activating Activating Now I’ve gotta take a breath, tell myself there’s love to give Now I’ve gotta take a breath, lack of shadow’s caving in It’s caving in, caving in My lack of shadow is caving in I can feel it caving in on me so close Do you even feel me here Can you tell that it’s activating Do you even feel me here Can you feel my Can you feel my Can you feel my Disassociation Do you even feel me here. Directed by Orie McGinness #thousandbelow #goneinyourwake #disassociate




Comentários