When Thieves are About - We're Literally Almost There (Full Album) Official Playlist



From the debut full length out on Manic Kat Records, "We're Literally Almost There" www.manickatrecords.com Facebook: www.wtaaband.com Twitter: @wtaanjpoppunk Instagram: @whenthievesareabout --------------------------------------------------------- LYRICS: If I never turn this knob and take a step, I’ll never know the feats that lie ahead. Regret burns deep; The fueling embers I vindictively resent Trade endeavour for tough luck, My mindless overexposure is a minor catastrophe. I’m iridescent when a nerve is struck. When will tomorrow happen? Outside under a setting sun, Light still lingering, When will tomorrow happen? Habits drilled, Information misconstrued, Looking back distorts perceptive views. Give up the chase for Acrylic chemical trails in the sky Repudiate the contagion, Shed all the lies you’re living, Carry along through the disrepair, Jettison all the plight you bare, Don’t wait for tomorrow. Channel the truth in the words you say, In the blink of an eye you’re cast away. No one sent me the address, So what’s next? Think I’m going nonetheless (with nothing to expect) No one sent me the address, So what’s next? Think I’m going nonetheless



Comentários