The Price - Stormy Weather (Official Music Video)



"Stormy Weather" (Feat. Max Zanotti) by THE PRICE. Written by Marco Barusso, Max Zanotti, Marta Innocenti. Max Zanotti: Lead Voice Guido Carli: Drums Claudio Sannoner: Bass Marco Barusso: Guitars, Synth, Programming, Backing Vocals. Produced, arranged, recorded and mixed @ BRX STUDIO, Milan, by Marco Barusso. Mastered by Marco D'Agostino @ 96Khz.it Studio, Milan. Assistant: Dario Valentini. Video production by Framers www.framers.wtf Francesco Collinelli (Direction, D.O.P, Scriptwriting), Vincenzo Ricchiuto (Direction, Scriptwriting), Davide Debenedetti (Production). Mua: Valentina Marzona Actors: Marica Cotognini, Antonio Anzillotti De Nitto Guest Actors: Marco Barusso, Max Zanotti, Stefania Mariposa, Ginevra Vertova, Giulia Tosi, Lea Stocco. Thanks to Type Milano, Marco Danelli, Pub 24. Press Office: Susanna Giusto www.susannagiusto.it Promo Radio: Filippo Broglia - RECmedia LYRICS: STORMY WEATHER (M.Barusso, M.Zanotti, M.Innocenti) Love is heavy stormy weather Love is my one guilty pleasure Like a poison dart You pinned your omen to my heart (that) I would never heal Till you came over Drinking your champagne I got addicted to the pain Overwhelming thrill Then the hangover Love is heavy stormy weather WAVES BREAK I’m breathing underwater but i’m afraid I will drown The wind is getting hotter, I get lifted off the ground There’s nowhere to take cover, the hailstones batter me down I don’t want to be saved! Dizzy when you’re far Losing my balance in the dark Feeling in a spin 'till you come over Whispering your name Tonight I eagerly await I won’t fall asleep 'Till you come over Love is heavy stormy weather WAVES BREAK I’m breathing underwater but i’m afraid I will drown The wind is getting hotter, I get lifted off the ground There’s nowhere to take cover, the hailstones batter me down I don’t want to be saved! Publishing: Oyez! S.R.L. Label: BRX Italian Distribution: Self Distribuzione.




GravitonMS

@GravitonMS

Graviton Music Services operates as a hybrid company within the entertainment industry, illuminating the path upon which today’s music should travel.
Slovenia


Comentários