Stitched Up Heart - Lost (feat. Sully Erna) Official Video



Shot on tour with Godsmack! Download/Stream "Lost" (feat. Sully Erna) now at https://red.lnk.to/Lost Shot and Edited by Paris Visone - http://www.parisvisone.com/ Sully Erna appears courtesy of BMG Rights Management (US) LLC. LYRICS: Slowly fading I'm fading I'm sick of waiting and waiting Feeling lower than yesterday When the earth is my hell And I'm trapped in a cell Will I ever get a break? Please show me a sign Cause I've tried everything To get me through this Lost inside my mind I'm falling farther and farther behind It's getting harder and harder to fight I can't keep running away Running away From me My feet keep slipping And I'm losing my balance again Can't get a grip Can't get a hold of the state that I'm in I'm feeling the weight I'm feeling the weight I'm feeling the weight On my shoulders Keep slipping away Keep slipping away Please show me a sign Cause I've tried everything To get me through this Lost inside my mind I'm falling farther and farther behind It's getting harder and harder to fight I can't keep running away Running away From me A loss of control Your scent is animalistic A taste of your skin I'm finally breaking I know I know It's a primitive instinct You just keep running away Running away Lost inside my mind I'm falling farther and farther behind It's getting harder and harder to fight I can't keep running away Running away Lost inside my mind I'm falling farther and farther behind It's getting harder and harder to fight I can't keep running away Running away From me Lost inside my mind Lost inside my mind Lost inside my mind I can't keep running away Running away from me RED MUSIC - https://www.redmusic.com/ (P) 2019 The Century Family, Inc.





Nicole Govel, Product Manager
Trendsetter Media & Marketing, LLC


Comentários