ODC - Houston We have a situation (Official Music Video) feat. William



New Rock Metal song by ODC featuring William from Sons of Distortion EP available on all platforms : 13th of june 2019 https://open.spotify.com/album/5a5QAO... ODC is: Celia - Vocals Yannis - Lead Guitar Pierre André - Bass Theo - Drums Yann - Rhythm Guitar Links: www.odc-metalband.com https://www.facebook.com/ODCmetalband https://www.instagram.com/odc_metalband LYRICS So ROCK Reload your inspiration Go back to yourself Strike back all the bad reactions Who cares what they say Voices from the grave Here comes the wave It’s in the air In a dream, you clear your memory Don’t be scared of your own family Come Come closer Rhythm’s not a word Our screams like a Laser Come in So come on get in Yell with me Houston, we have a situation When I call, get up and never let down Do you feel it? Do you want it? Can you scream it? ROCK Rock like a pure injection Right straight to your veins Fucked up all your damned addictions, I got news for you Got nothing but the truth Here comes the wave It’s in the air In a dream, you clear your memory Don’t be scared of your own family Come Come closer Rhythm’s not a word Our screams like a Laser Come in So come on get in Yell with me Houston, we have a situation When I call, get up and never let down Love & Rage Our sound’s got a bad reputation But I call and I’m calling You in the crowd YELL Stop messing around yeah Break the rules You gotta do it Stop fooling around yeah Fuck the rules You gotta do it Rock still in the game I know you need more Rock straight in your veins Cause you are made for Punchline in your face Rock and nothing more Be part of my band Cause you were born for Get ready for this Yell with me Yell with me Rock with me Houston, we have a situation Passion When I call, get up and never let down Don’t bring me down Love & Rage Our sound’s got a bad reputation Addiction But I call and I’m calling You in the crowd YELL You see the light You know I’m right You will get nothing if you will not rock with me Living the sound Spinning around You’ll get everything by joining my Odyssey! rockmetalofficialmusicvideo:https://youtu.be/JrctzleMOW8




Comentários