Volbeat - Leviathan (Official Music Video)



Check out the New Video “Leviathan” - the New Song from the upcoming album “Rewind, Rebound, Replay” out 02nd August 2019. Pre-order the physical album as Double Vinyl, Ltd. Double Vinyl Color Edition, CD, 2CD, Ltd. Deluxe Box Edition and the digital album for instant downloads of “Leviathan” & “Parasite” now at https://www.volbeat.dk Directed and produced by Adam Rothlein, Ghost Atomic Pictures Lyrics: Leviathan where are you now My secret friend from the underground Bring your waves and the thunder Make me believe forever more Outside my window I can see The ocean where you used to be Horns that sprout out from your head A glowing light near the surface Leviathan open your eyes I cannot save the world’s demise All alone with no armor Your burning eyes shine from under You said that you and I Could make ‘em all terrified And clean up the whole world Chorus: Leviathan open your eyes Leviathan open your eyes, oh oh oh oh Leviathan open your eyes Leviathan open your eyes, oh oh oh oh Remember once upon a time Nobody loved you more than I Our secret place is in danger Wake king of the creatures Outside my window I can see The ocean where you used to be Horns that sprout out from your head A glowing light near the surface Chorus Under the blackened sky when a fire storm lit up the ocean overnight So we meet again, but this time we step out of our dreams with open eyes Now that it’s said and done, can we make this world a better place for everyone? For everyone



Comentários