The Skints - Learning To Swim (Official Video)



Learning To Swim Out Now - https://the-skints.lnk.to/learningtoswim www.theskints.com Directed by Tom Sykes - @sevenpoints.uk When I was young, I had swimming lessons Kick your legs and keep your head above the water You get older and you learn different lessons Still keep it moving, keep your head above it all you grow and so It stings my eyes so much I’m feeling chilled to the bone No boat Can’t row We’re falling out can’t hold on to the sides reach out yeah When we were young, we had swimming lessons I pulled you down and watched your frown under the water Now I’m older and I’ve learned different lessons Can’t take for granted that your world won’t fall apart now No echo It freaks me out so much I’m feeling chilled to the bone Love, sweet love No Ro, won’t hold on anymore reach out yeah It shook up my perspective of our lives cause every now and then I write a rhyme let out a sigh cause Nothing will ever erase the image of that night, oh why would I try, when the ink’s already dry, love There’s no echo It freaks me out so much I’m feeling chilled to the bone Love, sweet love Just give me more, i need you don’t go, Ro Don’t go





Comentários