Of Virtue - Thanks For Nothing (Official Music Video)



The album 'What Defines You' drops May 24th.  Purchase, Stream here: https://fanlink.to/OfVirtue Subscribe: https://smarturl.it/SharpToneRecs You took a piece of me Now I’m left here all alone Some things are better left unsaid But you were my one regret   Years spent wondering why You left to run and hide I trusted you with all I had but you took everything That I had left   The thought of you It leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth So, thanks for nothing The promises you made don’t mean a thing to me So, thanks for nothing   I went and gave away The last pieces of my heart Some things are better left unsaid But everything we had is dead   Years spent wondering why You left to run and hide I trusted you with all I had but you took everything That I had left   The thought of you It leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth So, thanks for nothing The promises you made don’t mean a thing to me So, thanks for nothing We started to fall apart, inch by inch, mile by mile The promises you made They don’t mean s--- to me So, thanks for nothing   I’d give you anything, but you took everything You lead me by the hand and left me on my knees Thanks for nothing   I never put the hurt and blame on you Even after all the things you put me through I may have lost someone that didn’t love me But you have lost someone who truly loved you   The thought of you It leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth So, thanks for nothing The promises you made don’t mean a thing to me So, thanks for nothing We started to fall apart, inch by inch, mile by mile The promises you made They don’t mean s--- to me So, thanks for nothing   I’d give you anything, but you took everything You lead me by the hand and left me on my knees



Comentários