Mike Edel - Houdini (Official Video)



Listen to 'Houdini,' from Mike Edel's THRESHOLDS, streaming everywhere here: http://smarturl.it/MEHoudini I experience FEAR more now than I ever thought I would have. HOUDINI is about leaning on those around you and about finding courage in the face of every day's adversity. Upcoming Tour Dates 5/1 Phoenix, AZ | The Rebel Lounge 5/2 Flagstaff, AZ | Firecreek Coffee 5/3 Tucson, AZ | Club Congress 5/4 San Diego, CA | Communal Coffee 5/5 Los Angeles, CA | Hotel Cafe 5/6 San Francisco, CA | The Lost Church 5/9 Seattle, WA | The Sunset 5/10 Bellingham, WA | The Firefly 5/14 Rossland, BC | Flying Steamshovel 5/15 Red Deer, AB | Red Hart Brewing 5/16 Edmonton, AB | The Buckingham 5/17 Calgary, AB | The Ironwood 5/18 Calgary, AB | The Ironwood 5/20 Medicine Hat, AB | Heartwood Cafe 5/21 Lethbridge, AB | The Slice 5/22 Kelowna, BC | Fernando’s 5/23 Vancouver, BC | Wise Hall 5/24 Squamish, BC | The Ledge 5/26 Parksville, BC | REALM Food Co. Official Video for "Houdini" Writer and Director: Keenan O'Reilly Director of Photography: Andrew Shankweiler First Assistant Camera: Laura Odermatt Bert: J.B. Abajian Chelsea: Vivienne Edridge Production Company: Two Bridges Film Executive Producer: Christopher North Follow Mike Edel online: www.mikeedel.com Spotify - https://spoti.fi/2LTDxpl Apple Music - https://apple.co/2AFOFAY Instagram - www.instagram.com/mikeedel Facebook - www.facebook.com/mikeedelmikeedel Twitter - www.twitter.com/mikeedelmusic LYRICS: The sun is always so bright after the rain When you came out of the blue everything changed But the closer you get, the more I’m afraid I, I’ve been scared for so long But with you that feeling is gone And the fear, the fear ain’t so real With you it all disappears And when I look around, the shadows are long In this house in the town where I’ve never belonged I havn’t found a way out or let anyone in When you’ve got no-one to lose you know it’s time to give in And when I thought I was lost, you pulled me across.


Clarion Call Media
http://www.clarioncallmedia.com/

Comentários