AlphaOmega - Darkest Ocean [Official Music Video]



Official music video for our song Darkest Ocean from the AlphaOmega EP. Special thanks to Sea-Watch e.V. DARKEST OCEAN I have no choice, I have no choice, I have no choice Like a tree cutting it's own roots It's not a decision if there is nothing to choose One last glance, I will remember This place I called home lost forever Mother oh mother, will I see you again I'll try to make a life a 1000 miles across the ocean Here's no future for me, these are desperate times No perspective for me between enemy lines Like a tree cutting it's own roots It's not a decision if there is nothing to choose One last glance, I will remember This place I called home lost forever I beg the gods may have mercy I pray this ocean's not the end of me For I bet my life on a fragile boat, I bet my life on a fragile boat I beg the waves may have mercy I hope this water's not my enemy For I bet my life on a fragile boat, I bet my life on a fragile boat Father oh father, will it be worth it I'm risking my life based on a promise Made by those who left to seek the greater good They sparked my interest, they gave me hope Believe me If I'd see any other way I wouldn't face the deadly ocean Wouldn't leave everything behind For the great unknown, for the faintest bit of hope (of hope) Cause we all are flesh and bones, blood and skin We're where we're born, what we own and where we're going We did not choose if our country's master or slave All we know: money is the dictator we have to obey Oh I have no choice, I have no choice, I have no choice Like a tree cutting it's own roots It's not a decision if there is nothing to choose One last glance, I will remember This place I called home lost forever I beg the gods may have mercy I pray this ocean's not the end of me For I bet my life on a sinking boat, I bet my life on a fragile boat Cause we all are flesh and bones, blood and skin We're where we're born, what we own and where we're going So I bet my life on a sinking boat I bet my life on a sinking boat I bet my life on a sinking boat I bet my life on a sinking boat AlphaOmega: https://alphaomegaband.bandcamp.com/r... https://www.facebook.com/AlphaOmegaBe... Sea-Watch https://sea-watch.org/en/donate/ Audio: Written by Chriss and Lea Moonchild. Recorded by Chriss and Ferenc Collinet. Video: Editing by Maurice Radon. Camera by Péter Garajszki. Additional video sequences by Sea-Watch e.V. https://sea-watch.org/



Comentários