Dealer - Grotesque (Official Music Video)



Pre Order Now: http://smarturl.it/soulburn I felt the red Enter my sightlines Like it was something else I, recover from the ten of knives. Splintered with many lies all for me You think you know and you think you know how it feels to be abandoned and loathed by the others. I felt the black dog Creeping on me. Insinuating there is way out for me I felt the black dog say, You don’t need no money cus suicide is free. I've had enough of industry standard. Words built to reprimand not excluding false damage. Bleed with me. I felt the red, Consuming, contouring. Transposing red. Consuming, contouring. Transposing. Red. I felt the black dog Creeping on me Insinuating there is a way out for me. I felt the black dog say You don't need no money Suicide is free I guess they were right. You can’t kill what’s fucking dead on the inside. Facebook: @thedealersound Instagram: @thedealersound Twitter: @thedealersound Distributed in Australia/NZ by Human Warfare. Rest Of World Stay Sick Records.



Comentários