SLENDERS - "Angry Youth" Out Now via This Is Core



New single from our upcoming Album "Angry Youth" available from 15/02. Nuovo singolo dal nostro nuovo album "Angry Youth" disponibile dal 15/02 fisicamente e su qualsiasi piattaforma digitale. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/slenders.off... Instagram: slenders_punk_rock Credits: Video: Lucerna Films Regia e Fotografia: Andrea Larosa Produzione Esecutiva: Beppe Platania Audio: Lambda Studio Registrazione, Mix e Master: Simone Dettori Lyrics: It’s easy to tell me that I’m gonna lose what i love, i’m dying and i’m lost You kicked me out from your life with no reason and you are still thinking that i’m gonna lose this fight Rit: Tell me what you think watching through my eyes, watch my soul inside Hate me like you do you can’t stop my need to survive I’m the rejected, defeated and banned from people like you, i’m spitting my tooth For that punch in my face, you gave me for racism, couse you are the bastard and i am the victim You listen to fascism, you call it the right side, you want me on a cross, defeated dead and gone And if you want me dead, I will be alive, I will be alive And if you want me dead, I will be alive, I will be alive Rit: Tell me what you think watching through my eyes, watch my soul inside Hate me like you do you can’t stop my need to survive I will be alive.





SLENDERSAngry YouthThis Is CoreRelease: 15 February 2019


Italian pop-punk's act Slenders is ready to conquer the alternative audience with their new album "Angry Youth", available in physical and digital format from February 15th via This Is Core! About the new album the band says: "'Angry Youth' born from the desire to communicate our opinion, the opinion of an "Angry Youth". That youth who would like to communicate but it's voiceless, a voice not powerful enough. With this record we want to be the echo of the well thinking teenagers that don't want to be pushed down by this sick world full of ignorance and  Racism. This record talks about politics,  love,  anger,  depression. This record is us, this record is the Angry Youth".

Bio: Slenders are born in 2013 from the desire to play of 4 kids. Time passed and the band changes its formation, gender and attitude over time. In 2017 comes out the debut ep NuBorn, a record that is detached from what was the band before his beginning. The record achieved excellent results allowing the band to play along with bands likes Salmo, Punkreas, The Queers, all accompanied by a European tour of 18 concerts. In 2018 the Slenders pubblish Broken Bones, a song that gives great satisfaction to the band confirming a small success with a series of concerts that creates a real fan base. In 2019 the band finds its stability, signing for this is core and announced the release of "Angry Youth", the band's favorite record that denounces a system where angry young people can no longer submit to the lack of common sense and humanity.

About "Angry Youth": The album was recorded by Slenders, produced by Silvio Siffu, Recorded and mixed at the Lambda Studio by Simone Dettori and mastered by Seb Barlow, a world-renowned producer. The record has some small cameos inside of it, as part of the band's own base fan in some gang vocals, featuring the Inarrestabili bass Player Tommaso Manca in Broken Bones, where he created and recorded the bass line of the song and one with the lead singer of The Last Confidence Marco Cosentino who recorded a verse.




Comentários