Irdorath Unleash "Devoured by Greed" Official Live Video!



Devoured by Greed - Official live video to the first track of the latest Irdorath album "Denial Of Creation"! Band: Irdorath Album: Denial Of Creation (2017) Song: Devoured by Greed Buy CD here: http://www.irdorath.net/?page_id=258 Live recording - Breeze Inc. Studio & Live Sound Mixing (https://www.facebook.com/studiobreeze...) Mixing and Mastering - Sound Delusion Studio (https://www.facebook.com/SoundDelusio...) http://www.irdorath.net http://www.facebook.com/irdorath Lyrics: Unworthy creatures lie to my feet Winding and shaking, with eyes full of greed For my medication to ease their pain Cause I am the culprit who gave it to them Your mind plays an awry reality, what is true and what is deceit? The beginning of your lunacy, the punishment for your self-conceit My signs are the vulture, the rat and the snake Bring curses upon you, the ultimate ache It cripples your mind, erases your brain Your fail in life shall be my gain No one and nothing counts more than me I am the provider, a godlike entity A venomous bite is the mark of the beast And with it, death follows, slowly, with ease My signs are the vulture, the rat and the snake Bring curses upon you, the ultimate ache It cripples your mind, erases your brain Your fail in life shall be my gain Angels crawling on the ground Make the most disturbing sounds With fouling limbs and opened veins They come for more of my holy grail I bring it, they take it, with wide opened eyes They see it and know, I am their demise A creation to heal, that invalids may dwell But the impact was evolved by the king of hell Continue to consume and suffer to death We wish you that feeling of your scorched flesh No one and nothing counts more than me I am the provider, a godlike entity A venomous bite is the mark of the beast And with it, death follows, slowly, with ease My signs are the vulture, the rat and the snake Bring curses upon you, the ultimate ache It cripples your mind, erases your brain Your fail in life shall be my gain






Austrian black thrashers Irdorath are proud to present the official live video for the track "Devoured by Greed", taken from their latest album "Denial Of Creation" out via Wormholedeath Records.
It is the first real live video after releasing several official videos in the past.
The video has been recorded at Jugend-und Kulturzentrum Explosiv by the soundmaster Bob Briessinck! It contains also several shots from their winter tour with Theotoxin, Carnation & Schirenc Plays Pungent Stench!

Devoured by Greed - Official live video



WORMHOLEDEATH
©2018 Carlo Bellotti Publishing

Comentários