AngelMaker - Radiance in the Light of a Dying Sun



https://www.facebook.com/angelmakerband/ "Radiance in the Light of a Dying Sun" the second single off our upcoming self titled full length album. Video by Dylan Gould at Begotten Collective Album artwork by João Ruas Recorded, Mixed, Mastered by Stephan Hawkes at Interlace Audio In Portland, Oregon Guitars and bass tracked by Michael Sahm at Interlace Audio Music Written and Composed by Angelmaker Lyrics by Casey Tyson-Pearce and Mike Greenwood LYRICS: Light fades and I find myself with thoughts stained of desires unmet Immersed in gloom I long for you I long for you Frigid feelings fester for what seems like forever I long to escape Get me out I find myself stirring in state of melancholy Pulling me down by the weight of atrocities Leave me be with my hands of destruction The wake of understanding breaks upon the shores of calamity and slowly erodes for us all to see The cost of affliction Self inflicted constrictions I am bound by these restrictions Freeze internally Deep in misery Pain devours me Sleep eternally Clawing away Solitude consumes me Vacant of light Show me sun Radiant I shall become Radiant Show me sun Days in a simmering pain I spend Trying to decipher what’s real and pretend In circles of shame, alone I waste my days Yearning the time spent in the arms of another Counting the days since we’ve last seen each other I can’t erase the past I wish that love would last and now I know it’s too late to say sorry Drop In the moments that are fading I am feeling numb In the moments that are fading I am feeling numb We’re all screaming internally Eyes see right through my being Love will you please show me? Pressing onward to the setting sun My heart weeps to find someone Lonely nights hold me tenderly Left cold to wilt Show me sun



Comentários