Scream Blue Murder - Light It Up (Official Music Video)



I’ve been tied down, let down But I’m ready to turn my life around Sending a message to the ones that doubted Escape the shackles cos it’s time to be set free There’s not a chance I’m giving in I’m here for the long run There’s not a chance I’m giving in Chorus As long as the worlds still turning My fires lit, my fires still burning You can try and put the flames out You can slow us down Let me here you shout We’ll light it up Verse There are times when I only see red Like a time bomb I’m ready to explode There’s a ticking clock inside my head One day I’ll let it off and then you’ll know that Pre chorus and chorus again Bridge There’s no limits We’re rising higher You can’t put out our fire Lyrics by Aaron Bloomer Music by Aaron and Jame Bloomer Video by Marianne Harris Produced by Sam Graves Innersound Mixed and Mastered by Joe Graves Innersound Facebook.com/sbmmetal Instagram @sbmofficial Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/13w1W... Actors: Christopher Commander and Princess Ell


Comentários