Le Butcherettes - give/UP (Official Music Video)



Pre-order "bi/MENTAL" out on 02.01.2019: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/biMENTAL I’ve been putting off for days a visitation to your grave The only reason I can find is because I’m guilty of so many matters of the mind So little matters in my heart You used to blame me all the time Eventually we fell apart Give up, just give up I’ll see you when I’m through Give up, just give up I’ve given up on you Many years ago you said, that life alone is worth a bitch When you were drunk I found myself hanging on your every word Fired circuits in your brain I’ve walked on eggshells, couldn’t last How do you cope with all your pain When you can’t talk about your past? Give up, just give up I’ll see you when I’m through Give up, just give up I’ve given up on you You’ve given up on me Please, leave me be Every time I breathe the memories return to me at lighting speed Sudden sympathy invades the very fiber of my vicious being I remember finding you alone inside a room calling my name For a moment on a Monday morning I regret running away Know that I’m the selfish one, after all the strife you made The only way to make it right remains a question in my life So many matters take up time So little matters in this life You used to blame me feeling fine I think you know it’s all a lie Directed by Gus Black



Comentários