Valleyheart - Friends In The Foyer



Pre-order "Everyone I've Ever Loved" out 12.14.2018: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/EIEL I remember singing with you. Our friends in the foyer, come straight from the altar. And I recall believing in truth. But it seems like forever since I’ve really believed in anything. So now I just sing it off. These days I just drink it off. So now I just sing it off. I remember laughing with them. Our friends in the forest, in that house on a mountain. In that cabin we got real drunk. And on the ride back to Boston, I weeped as I questioned the men and the women we’d become. But now it’s just a metaphor, God up in the clouds, where is he now? But now it feels like novocaine, A drink on a warm night, something to soothe the pain. I remember singing with you. Our friends in the foyer too.



Comentários