Picturesque "Pray"



"Pray" is the new single from Picturesque, available now on all digital retailers: https://evr.lnk.to/prayID Follow Picturesque: https://www.facebook.com/picturesque https://www.instagram.com/picturesque... https://twitter.com/picturesqueband Lyrics: I should pray a little more and think a little less The devils in my head and he won't let me rest Everyday just like the last since you up and left I should pray a little more, I shouldn't pray for death Get out my head girl. I'm already over you I'm just sittin waiting for my body to figure it out If you hit me up to come over I'm down I know in my heart you don't need me I still hit you back cause I'm dying without your attention. Without you I'm lost No no no I can't feel you when you kiss me And you insist you don't understand Well you can choke on every single word you ever said I put you out your just gonna kill And I'm so close to spilling blood all over your bed I should wait a little more and call you up in ten Spin me in your web and let me go again Saw you up in your bed and not a minute since I should pray a little more, I shouldn't pray for death Get out my head girl. I'm already over you I'm just sittin waiting for my body to figure it out If you hit me up to come over I'm down I know in my heart you don't need me I still hit you back cause I'm dying without your attention. Without you I'm lost No no no I can't feel you when you kiss me No no no I feel so cold when you aren't with me And you insist you don't understand Well you can choke on every single word you ever said I put you out your just gonna kill And I'm so close to spilling blood all over your bed Am I just a slave? Am I going to waste I am not the same. I can only feel pain Cause I'm a mess and you don't exist Until you need to use my body Tear my heart to shreds And you insist you don't understand (Don't understand) (You insist you don't understand) (You don't understand) And you insist you don't understand (Don't understand) (You insist you don't understand) (You don't understand) And you insist you don't understand Well you can choke on every fucking word you ever said I put you out your just gonna kill And I'm so close to spilling blood all over your bed Am I just a slave? Am I going to waste I am not the same. I can only feel pain Cause I'm a mess and you don't exist Until you need to use my body Tear my heart to shreds Directed by Daniel Wand



Comentários