NOT YET FALLEN - "Homebound" Out Now via Indelirium Records



Official videoclip for 'Survivalist', taken from our fothcoming EP "HOMEBOUND", out on 16.11 via Indelirium Records. Video filmed, edited and produced by Alex Aramini 'Homebound' has been: - recorded and edited by Giuseppe Bisemi; - mixed and mastered by Andrea Fusini @ Fusix Studio. Not Yet Fallen is: Francesco Lazzari - Vocals Luigi Magliato - Guitars Emmanuel Tasinato - Guitars Andrea Miotto - Bass Davide Cogo - Drums Adrift again Swimming aimlessly against the tide. I wander lost without a target with no directions in sight I breathe deeply to sedate myself I keep afloat to save the burden on my back Alive but afraid of what will come. Scared of what I may become and what lies before me (will I ever know?) A world of dangers under my feet a secret universe soon to be revealed They say 'Live to learn and learn to live' and I push myself forward to prove if it's real I tell myself it's just another test before the end Out of the comfort zone the sharks are waiting. Beyond our conscience new ghosts are taking shape Demons hide around the corner and monsters stand right at the doorstep I'm facing choices and consequences I am not a prey I'm awake and willing to grow for the first time Dead set on living by this sea for the rest of my life I still don't know where my path is but I keep on swimming to deal with my nightmares Some may know what I'm about to face and I push myself on wards to test my will If there's a thing I have learned from this all is that my home is nowhere Follow us: FACEBOOK: https://.facebook.com/NotYetFallenHC INSTAGRAM: @notyetfallen





TITLE
Homebound
BY
NOT YET FALLEN
LABEL
Indelirium Records
RELEASE
30 November 2018


Blending melodic metalcore and modern hardcore vibes with heartfelt passion, Not Yet Fallen’s new EP “Homebound” explores the concept of a journey, both outside and within ourselves. For fans of Hundredth, Counterparts and The Ghost Inside.

https://www.facebook.com/prlodge

Comentários