Mike Shinoda - Can't Hear You Now (Official Video)



Stream + Download Post Traumatic: http://mshnd.co/PT Director: Tim Mattia Can't Hear You Now | Lyrics You can call till your voice is running out But I can’t hear you now I can’t hear you now I’m somewhere far away where you can’t bring me down So I can’t hear you now I can’t hear you now Run run it back / tell ‘em what I’m coming at I was on that bullshit then / now I’m done with that Scared of what I didn’t want / scared of what I wanted and Thought that I was finished but I hardly had begun in fact I’m a beast I’m a monster a savage And any other metaphor the culture can imagine And I got a caption for anybody asking That is / I am feeling fucking fantastic Some days it doesn’t take much to bring me down Some days I’m struggling for control Some days it doesn’t take much to bring me down Right now I’m floating above it all So you can call till your voice is running out But I can’t hear you now I can’t hear you now I’m somewhere far away where you can’t bring me down So I can’t hear you now I can’t hear you now Come come again / feel it when it’s flooding in Woke up knowing I don’t have to be numb again Starting line scratched out, I don’t have to run again Give a fucks maxxed out / tell ‘em I’m not coming in I’m not present on the payroll And you can tell me I should do it cause you say so But I’m not dancing to the rhythm you replay no Cause I’m already half a million miles away though / they know Some days it doesn’t take much to bring me down Some days I’m struggling for control Some days it doesn’t take much to bring me down Right now I’m floating above it all So you can call till your voice is running out But I can’t hear you now I can’t hear you now I’m somewhere far away where you can’t bring me down So I can’t hear you now I can’t hear you now And I waited too long / I listened too much You said what can’t be unheard I’m drawing a line / enough is enough I let you have your last word Can't Hear You Now - Mike Shinoda (Official Video)



Comentários