Under The Weather - Stockholm [OFFICIAL VIDEOCLIP]



Videoclipe oficial da música "Stockholm", do disco Unwanted Shades (2017)/Official videoclip for Under The Weather's song, Stockholm, from the album 'Unwanted Shades' (2017). Produced, mixed and mastered at Loud Factory Studios by Wagner Meirinho and Tiago Assolini. Produção/Production: Julio César Azevedo (JulioFilmes) Filmed in Araçoiaba da Serra, May 2018. Follow Under The Weather: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/utwofficial/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/utw_official/ www.undertheweather.com.br LYRICS When I hurt you...I’m just trying to understand you...But first I can’t deal with one more death... Around me...Can you swallow this pressure? So strange to you...Nothing will take my eyes from you... A denial inside...to see me on my knees for my needs... To control it...Am I trying to keep me safe? Am I wasting my time? From the eyes of your sick trust...I confess to you...we can’t go on like this... And I was so fucking determined to kill myself To destroy everything and everyone that was around me To build your Hell with my own hands and leave you there But not alone, you will be with me...to hear me say that it’s your fault, That you are guilty of everything that is coming Because I always wanted to be here...So then you will feel what I feel And nobody will hear you scream And then you see my empty shape... The storm really scares you...I’m afraid to condemn you And now, are you ready to erase my blame? In this dirty place I will show what I’m able to, because your...Body and soul belong to me I was never against! To proceed...to remove all the tears...of your cold skin Something grows inside of me...until my colapse...I can’t sleep when I start to think How can I carve my name in your end? And I was so fucking determined to kill myself To destroy everything and everyone that was around me To build your Hell with my own hands and leave you there But not alone, you will be with me...to hear me say that it’s your fault, That you are guilty of everything that is coming Because I always wanted to be here...So then you will feel what I feel And nobody will hear you scream And then you see my empty shape... We both know this is a mistake...How can we live with that inside of me?



Comentários