Tilian - Hold On (Official Music Video)



Download, purchase & stream "Hold On" here: https://riserecords.lnk.to/theskeptic Hold on to me now You're not invincible   If you let your guard down I'm not gonna let fall    Hold on to me now I'm not invincible    Drowning in self doubt  Can you pull my demons out?    Oh  It's all on the table Oh Nothing to hide    Hold On to me now You're not invincible  I'll carry you somehow  The weight of you makes me strong   Hold on to me now  I'm not invincible They're dragging me under  But I'm breathing you in and out    Ohh It's all on the table  Ohh   Nothing to hide Ohh Guardian Angel Ohh Help me keep you alive   Hold on to me now Your not invincible  Oh let your guard down  I'm not gonna let you fall Directed by Shawn Butcher




https://www.facebook.com/tilian/

Dance Gavin Dance Frontman Tilian Shares New Video For "Hold On"

This month, Dance Gavin Dance frontman, Tilian (Pearson), released two brand new singles, "Cocky" and "Hold On." Today, Tilian is pleased to unveil the accompanying music video to "Hold On," which explores two different father-son dynamics within a family.

Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/N1e6C6mYVR4

“Hold On” illuminates the expanse of his voice over lush guitars and booming percussion. He pens a different kind of “love song” by urging, “Hold on to me now. You’re not invincible.”

Tilian's third full-length effort, The Skeptic, is due for release on Friday, September 28th via Rise Records. Comprised of 10 tracks, including recent singles "Cocky" and "Hold On," the album offers a blend of infectious pop-punk and indie-pop tracks.

This time around, the music hinged on Tilian’s iridescent riffing at its root.

“This is a lot more guitar-based than anything I’ve ever done before,” he explains. “That came from writing most of it myself. Even if did have a co-write, I often rewrote the production so each song could fit the same style. In the past, it’s been more programming-based. It’s got a vibe of post hardcore and dream pop crossed over now.”

Tilian is also currently on his North American headlining tour. The stint stops in major cities including Atlanta, Nashville, Philadelphia, Brooklyn, and Toronto, before concluding at Denver's Marquis Theater on Sunday, September 23rd. Tickets and VIP packages can be purchased here.

https://www.facebook.com/trendsettermm

Comentários