The Story So Far “Upside Down”



CD/Vinyl/Merch: http://smarturl.it/TheStorySoFar Apple Music: http://geni.us/TSSFPD “Upside Down” lyrics 24, staring in your face like it’s the front of the door I know right now is hard cause this all feels like a chore I don’t want this as a job help me find something more I cannot tell the ceiling from the floor Is this really what you want? Swear I never meant to haunt All I ever do is taunt Couldn’t handle how you flaunt Now it’s quiet on the front Has been for so many months Now it’s wild to remember I was in love with you once It’s all love now, upside down Let me go, cut the leash before I lose us in a bad undertow Have to channel how you made me feel To play every show Make my snide suggestions about The things I don’t know I will not catch a feeling I’ll just float All that time across the pond All this resin in my lungs No more room to shoulder on Am I even having fun? Colin’s sleeping with his gun Scott is looking for the one Mertz is going by Ryan now that we’ve all had our run It’s all love now, upside down Carry baggage I can’t put down Every show, every night, every town


Comentários