Philly outfit The Vernes announce new album 'Maybe I'll Feel Better When I'm Dead'



The Vernes - Maybe I'll Feel Better When I'm Dead THEY'RE BACK!!!! Check them out! http://thevernes.bandcamp.com Hit Me Up!! https://www.facebook.com/keepinitcurrent https://twitter.com/Kegzabeer https://www.instagram.com/kegzz/





THE VERNES ANNOUNCE NEW ALBUM MAYBE
I’LL FEEL BETTER WHEN I’M DEAD
OUT SEPTEMBER 28TH

SHARE DEBUT SINGLE AND ALBUM TITLE TRACK

PLAYING EAST COAST DATES THIS FALL
WITH PEACH PIT & SUN SEEKER


The Philadelphia via San Francisco outfit The Vernes are set to release their debut studio album Maybe I’ll Feel Better When I’m Dead on September 28th. Recorded and produced by Joe Michelini (American Trappist, River City Extension), the new record follows upon their informal 2017 full-length effort, a self-titled collection of homemade EPs and singles. The Vernes have endeared themselves to a growing east coast fanbase with an off the cuff style echoing Pavement, and their live show has been hailed by WXPN’s The Key as “not to be missed”, who also compare them to “Dr. Dog in the early days.” Today the band release the first single and album title track, a promising harbinger of what’s to come from the new album.  This fall The Vernes will play dates in October with Peach Pit and Sun Seeker. Upcoming tour dates below.

Stream the title track “Maybe I’ll Feel Better When I’m Dead” on YouTube and Spotify
Pre-Order Maybe I’ll Feel Better When I’m Dead via TheVernes.com

Conceived  in the San  Francisco Bay  Area and realized  in Philadelphia, indie  rockers The Vernes are  “part of the welcomed migration  of talented, young artists continuing  to flow into our City of Brotherly Love.”  Their songs are often happy in tone though somber  in content, combining singer/guitarist Matthew Gragg’s  unique vocal style and introspective lyrics with touches  of fuzz guitar, synth, and drum machines. The four piece, also  consisting of Fabian Mera, Cole Berggren, and Pat Degan, offer a contrast  between tightly produced recordings and dynamic live performances.

Upcoming tour dates below.

Photo Credit: Crosby Clouse


Upcoming Tour Dates:
OCTOBER
09 - Brooklyn, NY - Music Hall of Williamsburg
10 - Washington, DC - DC9
11 - Philadelphia, PA - Boot & Saddle
12 - Boston, MA - Great Scott

Comentários