EARTHISTS. - DOGMA (Official Music Video)



Pre-order "LIFEBINDER" by Earthists. - available 8/15/18 http://merchnow.com/catalogs/earthists -LYRICS- It’s easier to act as a clown and pretend to know nothing. Although I want you to hold your hand, won’t look back on your feelings. I cover the happiness's skin and turn around to everyone. l can't be nice or hold anyone in my arms anymore. I borrowed someone’s words and forced myself to repaint my feelings. I suddenly had no idea of my true self. Even in solitude, I continue to deceive myself. Let me sleep. Let me sleep in the darkness tonight. If repentance is all pardon, Let me sleep in the darkness tonight. Video of my childhood. The other side of the screen my mother called my name. A voice that was kind and genuine. Tighten me now. Tighten me now.


Comentários