Call Me King - Broken Machines



Official Music Video for Broken Machines by Call Me King. Videography by Timekeeper Studios. Recorded at Glass Arrow Studios. Produced and Engineered by Jordan DiSorbo. Lyrics: Broken Machines The cracks you used to know Spiderwebbing through my heart my hands They're pushing me apart like slivered flats of land Ever since the day you replaced me The breasts of a blossoming beauty Wrapped in torn scraps a once-elegant dress Structures decaying soundly Magnified meaningless markings of majesty A Hunter to his prey Fleeting footsteps flowing One under the weight Of two hearts heavy falt'ring I'm a broken machine Made with overwound springs Watch me slowly fall apart Slowly fall apart I'm all on my own With nowhere to call home Watch me slowly fall apart Slowly fall apart I move Grinding gears inside my body but I smile The effort almost breaks me every time I'm drowning Every Time my head dips I can't help but wonder if it's the last time I'm floating Life's my surface flailing for a single gasp I can't (see her) Again Alone we're suffering In this crater we call home I've lost the will to take (A hunter to his prey) A life so beautiful I'm a broken machine Made with overwound springs Watch me slowly fall apart Slowly fall apart I'm all on my own With nowhere to call home Watch me slowly fall apart Slowly fall apart You knew exactly how this ends You're running just like all your friends I'm hunting after you again Please stop me please stop me My hands make empty homes their ends I'm stealing from those I call friends I'm broken worthless let it end I'm drowning please stop me (You've never been alive You've always been a lie No one could break in Your walls are flawless You told yourself a lie It poisoned all your mind You never waited You knew the ending You weren't weak at all Where others would all fall You stand triumphant And you can stop this The choice is yours to make To give or will you take But I will trust you I still trust you) I'm a broken machine Made with overwound springs Watch me slowly fall apart Slowly fall apart I'm all on my own With nowhere to call home Watch me slowly fall apart Slowly fall apart You knew exactly how this ends You're running just like all your friends I'm hunting after you again Please stop me Please stop me

Descrição

Call Me King is a Post Hardcore band from Austin, Texas. Their influences include 30 Seconds To Mars, A Day to Remember, and Emery.






https://www.facebook.com/WeAreCMK

Comentários