Arlington - Mud (Official Music Video)



Download, purchase & stream "Mud" here: Got no soul in the shell of a man And in our lives we just do what we can But there' s no lust in these sheets And all eyes, they were rested on me Yeah they rested on me I've got mud on my hands She knows you understand But he left you by yourself There's no blood When you slit your own wrist And your God Well he doesn't exist I've spent so long on my feet That once I was naked The woman can you make you Forget how to breathe Yeah you'll forget how to breathe I’ve got mud on my hands She knows you understand But he left you by yourself I got mud on my hands I guess She knows you understand it's just He left you by yourself, alone All night, call me to take you home But it’s not what you'd expect from a Past life, try to forget that they Hurt you, fuck the regrets and take Virtues over the fact that they lied Lies Lies lies Yeah I know what you said I know that Ive got mud on my hands She knows you understand But he left you by yourself Now all I've got is myself Don’t you know? Directed by Miguel Barbosa


Comentários