All Time Low: Birthday [OFFICIAL VIDEO]



All Time Low's music video for 'Birthday' - available now on Fueled By Ramen. Catch the band on The Summer Ever After Tour now! Grab tickets at alltimelow.com Directed by PTracy LYRICS I got a lot of things on my mind right now, A million ways to think about you, I can't say I expected anything different, 'cause the way you complicate me is simple, She didn't stutter My chest flutters Cardiac attack in the cradle of the summer, Superstitious, the kid's vicious Bubblegum smile, Taste the cherry on her lips, You know I want you in the worst way, I need you like cake on my birthday, The way you operate is so sweet, I need you like cake on my birthday, I got a lot of long nights in my life right now, A lot of spare time to waste with you, I can't say I expected something so visceral, But the way we complicate is simple, She didn't stutter My chest flutters Cardiac attack in the cradle of the summer, Superstitious, the kid's vicious Bubblegum smile, Taste the cherry on her lips, You know I want you in the worst way, I need you like cake on my birthday, The way you operate is so sweet, I need you like cake on my birthday.


Comentários