Actor|Observer - "In Your Ways"



PREORDER "PAREIDOLIA" HERE: http://store.nosleeprecords.com/catal... "In Your Ways" I’ve felt it on the sidelines An ache I can’t remove Perceived as unconditional Because I’ve tethered me to you I tried to pull the weight But you refused to lift a hand And when I question it you say “It’s just the way I am” You wanna blame it Oh, you wanna blame it On roots that keep you in the ground But you can change it I know you can change it You have to pull yourself out Don't try to blame this Oh, don’t try to blame this On the badge of wounds you wear so proud You are the one who decides How this will turn out I see it play out on repeat The people that I love Become the people I can't reach And in my attempt to empathize I can't help but to internalize End up taking on the crosses They can't seem to bear alone But now my arms have fallen weak And I can’t even pick up the phone You wanna blame it Oh, you wanna blame it On roots that keep you in the ground But you can change it I know you can change it You have to pull yourself out Don't try to blame this Oh, don’t try to blame this On the badge of wounds you wear so proud You are the one who decides How this will turn out You’re losing us You’re losing me You’re losing touch


Comentários