Weathered - "There Is One" OFFICIAL VIDEO



From the debut LP "Stranger Here," out August 17 on Facedown Records. Pre-order: http://facedown.merchnow.com/catalogs... Spotify: iTunes: There Is One I can't take this, I am frozen in the thought of you The lake reflects the sun's salvation, It pulls me out of you I would run away if I thought I could escape. Forget the taste and run the race but I wont abandon you to the grave. You are the white flag that I wave Over every heartache that I face Strong in all of the ways that don't matter Weak in all of the ways that could've made me better I would run away if I thought I could escape. Forget the taste and run the race but I wont abandon you to the grave. I stand on my words Both the blessings and the curses I call on myself I know confession is the first step to getting help I wont abandon you to the grave I stand on my words Both the blessings and the curses I call on myself I know confession is the first step to getting help



Comentários