Villain of the Story - Ashes (NEW SINGLE 2018)



Our new album 'Ashes' comes out on August 31st! Pre order bundles are available now (until 8/10): https://www.villainofthestory.com/ash... Digital pre orders (itunes/spotify/etc) coming soon. To be notified when digital pre orders are available, join the notification list at https://www.villainofthestory.com (you also receive our EP 'The Prologue' for FREE & will get exclusive merch discounts the public doesn't see) SHARE this song around with your friends! As a completely independent band you are our only source of support, and it's not taken for granted. Thank you to all who've listened to our music and supported us in any way! -------------------------------- LYRICS I get so sick of counting down my time Drifting further form the surface as I'm buried alive I lose my mind every time that I close my eyes The pressure seems too much I don't think that I'll survive Disease Infecting every fiber of my body as I scream A hunger growing stronger from within me Please Tell me when I went so blind oh please Just tell me when and how I lost my sight 'Cause nothing I feel seems right I need to find a way Out of this hell inside of me I am the cause of all my self disdain I'm searching for a way To escape from this misery in me I'm always looking for something more But no matter what it's never enough I feel stuck face down in the ground And there's no one to pick me up My head is pounding I get surrounded by the fear of death And I can't catch my breath Another day I won't make it through I start shaking and I don't know what to do I can't eat or sleep and I can't feel my face I am no longer a man I'm just a boy who can't stand to be alone Don't know how long this will last I need to find a way Out of this hell inside of me I am the cause of all my self disdain I'm searching for a way To escape from this misery in me I'm sick of being scared to die But I have nowhere left to hide I need to find a way Out of this hell inside of me I am the cause of all my self disdain I'm searching for a way To escape from this misery in me Disease Infecting every fiber of my body as I scream A hunger growing stronger from within me Please Tell me when I went so blind oh please Just tell me when and how I lost my sight 'Cause nothing I feel seems right -------------------------------- Song production by Johnny Franck Audio stream video made by Christian Grey Background videos filmed by Tyler Merrill (@tie_lur) & Alana Ann (@lionseyemedia) Pre order the new album 'Ashes' at https://www.villainofthestory.com/ash... Album out 8.31


Comentários