ROSEVIEW - Tunnel Vision (Official Stream)



ROSEVIEW - Tunnel Vision Pre-order "The Misery In Me" now, available worldwide 8/31/18 via Tragic Hero Records. http://www.merchbucket.com/category/R... -LYRICS- So you walked in Like you blessed the room And with a whittled grin The peasants gather to Your crown of make believe You believe what you see But it’s covering your eyes With deceit How does it feel To fill a room with yourself How does it feel To walk with nobody else How does it feel To bear your burdens alone How does it feel You’re on your own I can’t stand my stomach You make it sick At the thought of your actions And how you don’t think These people ain’t servants No slave to your words Stop cursing, stop yelling Let them be heard Before they chew you up and spit you out Take a look around Take off that crown Everyone is sick of it Everyone is sick of your shit I refuse to bite my tongue I won’t swallow my words Enough is enough Everyone is sick of it Everyone is sick of your shit.


Comentários