HITTEN - On the run (Official Video) | High Roller Records



Taken from the upcoming album "Twist of Fate" coming out on September 14th through High Roller Records. (www.hrrecords.de) Japanese Cd version available on September 12th by Spiritual Beast with two bonus tracks. (www.spiritualbeast.com) Recorded by Pepe Marsilla at Aenima Studios (Murcia) Album mixed by Javier Felez at Moontower Studios (Barcelona). Mastered by Patrick W. Engel at Temple of Disharmony (Germany) Recorded by 2112 Producciones at Garaje Beat Club (Murcia) Produced by 2112 Producciones. Email Contact: 2112producciones@gmail.com Facebook official page: https://www.facebook.com/2112Producci... Light tech: Sebastian Arques (Garaje Beat Club) Sound assistant: Jesus Igualada (Garaje Beat Club) Lyric: Here I stand blood in my hands I just killed my friend for revenge Tell me, please tell me if I'm awake Now I'm hiding out in the dark Left alone trying to survive I don't know if it's real or a fantasy Crushing the night to set up the fight Among the lambs I will survive Eye for eye, against the law Always on the run My time is done, my faith is lost Always on the run On the run I must be strong I shall not fall I just did it for the one I love Tell me, PLEASE, tell me where is the way? She was my kid, she was young You took her life now I'm taking yours Burning, you are burning, you're burning in hell Crushing the night to set up the fight Among the lambs I will survive [CHORUS] 1st solo - Johnny 2nd solo - Dani [CHORUS] Follow us and subscribe to our channel: www.facebook.com/HITTENOFFICIAL Instagram: hitten.official Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HittenMetal


Comentários