Dan Cribb & The Isolated Run Away



Perth outfit Dan Cribb & The Isolated burst back onto the scene with a serious dose of revitalised pop punk energy. ‘Run Away’ is the first original music from Cribb and co since 2015’s split release with Alkaline Trio’s Derek Grant. Purchase Links: https://peerecords.bandcamp.com/track... https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/run... Lyrics: As it all starts to pile up, the questions go for days and never go away I've been trying hard for so long Everybody’s moving on Step out and breathe The city skyline is the same, but what you need With the streetlight still shining bright, I'll fall right back beside my light You can run away with me Side by side and stepping Take a second The irony’s not lost on me And I know that it’s time to let it all fade on I've been trying hard for so long Everybody else is gone Step out and breathe The city skyline is the same, but what you need With the streetlight still shining bright, we could stare at the stars all night Time can run away from me



Comentários