Birds In Row "I Don't Dance" (Official Video)



From the album "We Already Lost The World" | In Stores July 13th Pre-order now: http://dthw.sh/birdsinrow Directed by Craig Murray: http://vimeo.com/209mm Dancers: Riccardo De Simone & Yuri Yuris Cinematography: Colin Elves Choreography / Costume / Make Up: Danilo Andres Production assistant: Jana Lohde Focus puller : Craig Murray Grade: Colin Elves / Craig Murray Shot in Berlin, Germany Lyrics: Always lost at sea Bottles drifting in waters Love’s still love when lone men sing It clings to hearts that drugs can’t ease I’ll wait, It’s not the partner it’s the dance i fear. Forgive the whistling tongues Forget the missing steps For there’s no home for those who suffer And there’s no hope for those who dance I’ll wait, I won’t dance with you and now comes the night. (If there’s someone here looking out for me) (Find the pariahs by the sea) Here there’s nothing left for us Cause there’s nothing left to lose Nothing left to fight for I can’t see the difference between a few and so much more I ain't the shadow of an answer Or the shadow of a fight And my shoes do suck for dancing without class Take me out of the water Wake me after the night It just sucked when you wrote party On a flier that said waltz And tonight, Oh tonight ... i will spare my feet hundreds of blebs For I don’t dance It’s raining knives inside the ballroom And you dance on broken glass It’s all you’ve been told to do After long years that wouldn’t pass Make your choice on the partner And make the fucker smile And spin, spin, spin, spin until you realize How can one be so grateful With your vomit on their pants? Something made the whole room Full of crystal again But you’re not allowed to touch No, you’re not allowed to care And you end up alone in the night As he slips from your hands. Cowards, infamy, Liars, one by one they quit. You’ll never dance again And you burn this stupid dress Five years later, same faces, same dance. You said "never dance again". http://wearebirdsinrow.com http://deathwishinc.com


Comentários